October 19, 2008

Foggy morning, but sun will come


With clear skies last night, temperatures dropped into the 30s, and I expect some areas of "black" ice could have formed. With such cooling, fog also forms and fairly dense fog is now over the lowlands (see picture). But it won't last. The area of cold, foggy air is quite shallow and limited (see satellite image) and I expect the fog to be gone by lunch at most locations. Tomorrow morning a fairly strong, wet cold front will be over our area...so be prepared for some rain. The front will move through by the early afternoon, but a Puget Sound convergence zone should form in its wake, leaving rain north of Seattle. It will be sunny north and south of the convergence zone during the mid afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are civil. Name calling and personal attacks are not appropriate.

Should I Let AI Write My Blogs?

I spend a lot of time thinking about and writing my blogs.   Could AI apps do the work for me?   Could any of you tell the difference? Well,...