October 26, 2008

Sunday forecast

Today is going to be a perfect fall day....a few high clouds over the region and some fog in a few low-lying valleys. But the fog will burn away soon and temps will claim in the 60s west of the Cascade crest. The long-range forecasts are cloudy/rainy weather next weekend...so today is the day for outdoor recreation or to finish up that painting (which I was doing yesterday!). Monday and Tuesday are also certain to be good.

For those interested, there will be a forum on K-12 math education in our state on the UW campus tomorrow evening at 7:30 PM in Kane 210. I will be speaking there--on math, not weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are civil. Name calling and personal attacks are not appropriate.

Should I Let AI Write My Blogs?

I spend a lot of time thinking about and writing my blogs.   Could AI apps do the work for me?   Could any of you tell the difference? Well,...