October 18, 2008

Weekend Weather Update

Looking at the weather observations and models, confirms the predictions on Friday..it is going to be a perfect fall weekend. The weak front that I talked about yesterday is now moving southeast of the region (see photo), leaving behind generally sunny skies, except for a few locations with some fog (which will burn off soon). Temperatures should climb into the upper fifties and lower sixties today. With clear skies tonight, expect the temperatures to fall into the lower forties and thirties tonight...and some local fog could form. But tomorrow should be very nice..dry, with the fog burning off quickly...with temps heading to around 60F. A fairly strong cold front will come in late Sunday night and Monday morning, turning to shower Monday afternoon.

Well, I am off to get some signs ready for this afternoon, I and some others will be at Husky Stadium with signs supporting Randy Dorn, who is running for Superintendent of Public Instruction. All about improving math education in our state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are civil. Name calling and personal attacks are not appropriate.

Should I Let AI Write My Blogs?

I spend a lot of time thinking about and writing my blogs.   Could AI apps do the work for me?   Could any of you tell the difference? Well,...