November 14, 2008

The Weekend


The weekend looks generally dry over the southern portion of the state, with a chance of showers over the north. This is particularly true on Saturday when a very weak frontal zone will be stretched over the northern portion of the State. This band will tend to move northward on Sunday...so I expect that to be the better day. Temps in the mid 50s.

Right now a weak warm front is moving northward up our coast producing clouds over the western portion of the state (see sat pic). Go south for sun!

Monday and Tuesday should remain dry and temperate.

Reminder: I will be talking at the downtown library at 2 PM on Saturday if anyone is interested in attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are civil. Name calling and personal attacks are not appropriate.

Should I Let AI Write My Blogs?

I spend a lot of time thinking about and writing my blogs.   Could AI apps do the work for me?   Could any of you tell the difference? Well,...