December 04, 2008

A most clear day


The high resolution visible satellite image this morning says it all...very little cloudiness over our region. Right now there are a few cloudy areas on the eastern side of Puget Sound and down towards Longview...but they will shrink during the next few hours. In Seattle some of the clouds are extending over Lake Washington and the northern part of city...but they won't last. With mainly clear skies last night, temperatures cooled substantially due to infrared cooling to space. A number of areas over land dropped below freezing..with extensive frost. Cold-spot Olympia got down at least to 28. Got to go...will finish this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are civil. Name calling and personal attacks are not appropriate.

Should I Let AI Write My Blogs?

I spend a lot of time thinking about and writing my blogs.   Could AI apps do the work for me?   Could any of you tell the difference? Well,...