The only real snow during the next few hours will be around Port Angeles and the NE Olympics, where Fraser Valley flow will be forced to rise (see forecast for 3-h snow ending 4 AM).
But there is a lot of weather fun that will occur over the next few days over the Northwest, including:
- The coldest low temperatures over the western lowlands since last January (down to the mid-20s!)
- Strong Fraser River outflow winds during the next day or so.
- Strong easterly winds along the eastern slopes of the Cascades
- Strong easterly winds in the Columbia Gorge
- Lowland snow on Thursday
- Strong winds along the NW WA coast on Thursday.
More in future blogs.