This blog discusses current weather, weather prediction, climate issues, and current events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Unusual Was this Summer's Weather?
Now that we have entered fall, it is time to evaluate whether our summer weather was unusual. Are summers getting warmer or drier in Washing...
-
For those worried about below-normal mountain snow, your worries are over..... a major snow dump is ahead. You can also expect great skiing,...
-
A number of you have asked about this coming winter and the status of La NiƱa. Will the snowpack continue to increase? Will those worried ...
I agree that this was not forecast well. There was a VERY strong line of precipitation that moved down from the north around 6pm. As I was driving home it went from dry and cloudy to pouring and very windy near Lake City. It seemed like a very sharply defined PSCZ after looking at the surface obs and radar. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteI work in the SoDo area and watched the rain take over the city, but it was still dry here. I hopped on the bike and as soon as I clipped in the sky broke open. It was the hardest rain I have experience while riding in Seattle. I got soaked and it was actually kind of fun to ride in.
ReplyDelete